Sue Clark, Health Coach
As a health coach, I educate and support individuals to create a healthy lifestyle through expanding their awareness of the importance of healthy eating, exercise and discovering balance in their everyday lives.
I practice a holistic approach to health and wellness, which means that I look at how all areas of your life are connected. Does stress at your job or in your relationship cause you to overeat? Does lack of sleep or low energy prevent you from exercising? As we work together, we will look at how all parts of your life affect your health as a whole.
No One Diet Works For Everyone.
As a health coach, I am your personal advocate for living an energized and passionate life. I work with my clients to help them create happy, healthy lives in a way that is flexible, fun, and free of denial and discipline. By working together, we can discover the food and lifestyle choices that best support you. Making gradual, lifelong changes enables you to reach your current and future health goals.
Have You Been Wanting To:
- Improve your eating habits?
- Understand your body better?
- Make your self-care a priority?
- Feel confident in choosing and preparing better food for you and your loved ones?
- Experience an increase in overall happiness in your life?
Your Personalized Program!
Your personalized program will radically improve your health and happiness. Together, we’ll explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance.
During the course of the program you will:
- Set and accomplish goals.
- Explore new foods.
- Understand and reduce cravings.
- Increase energy.
- Feel better in your body.
- Improve personal relationships.
Your Program Includes:
- Two, one-hour sessions per month, for three or six months, depending on your program.
- Handouts and other materials.
- Food samples and self-care products.
- Unlimited e-mail support.
- Health food store tours.